What does it mean to really belong to a place, at an institution, and in our communities? The fall 2021 issue of Utah State magazine explores the idea of belonging with Aggies who do not always take center stage....
Utah State University's research funding reached a new record high during the 2021 fiscal year, with researchers receiving awards totaling $368.5 million, a growth of 26 percent....
- New USU Students Begin Connections Courses, Employees Invited to Participate at Closing Luminary
- Utah State Foundation Board Gains Five New Members as University Prepares to Launch Impact Campaign
- How Brains Fold: USU Team Wins NIH Grant to Study Cerebral Shaping
- Hidden Allies Aid Survival of the West's Largest Trees
- 10th Veterinary Medicine Class Forms Bonds and Prepares for New Challenges
- Breanne K. Litts named USU Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentor of the Year
- USU Libraries announces 26th annual Leonard J. Arrington Mormon History Lecturer
- A Connection to Our Food - From Seeds to Canning 2021
- USU Launches Peace Corps Prep Program to Prepare Students for Service
Utah State Greats 2020
This edition of Utah State Greats reflects USU’s notable accomplishments of 2020...
This workshop shows how the Design Tools in Canvas can be made to create a customized template…
Learn the basics of Zoom, including scheduling, recording, managing settings, and making a good…
A face-to-face orientation for new faculty members to meet the divisions in the Office of Research.
This workshop will walk through new features in Canvas and how to utilize them in your courses.