Volume 17, Issue 2 : June 2015 Quarterly Journal
- Foreword by Wen-Chi Vivian Wu
- Sayyah Al-Ahmad & Rasheed S. Al-Jarrah. The Impact of Direct Corrective Feedback Type on the Linguistic Accuracy of EFL Students’ Writing
- Pino Cutrone. Examining Potential Sources of Miscommunication between Japan and the West:
Using Grice to Bridge the Sociolinguistic Gap for Japanese EFL Learners
- Ling-Hui Hsu. Reengaging Quiet EFL Students in CLT Classrooms: Teachers’ Language Attitude and Students’ Stereotype Threat
- Pin He & Sukhum Wasuntarasoph. The Effects of Video Dubbing Tasks on Reinforcing Oral Proficiency for Chinese Vocational College Students
- Reza Dashtestani. Towards integrating Computer-based Testing (CBT) into the EFL curriculum: Iranian EFL teachers’ perspectives on challenges and obstacles
- Sky Lantz-Wagner. Language Test Preparation in China: A Reflective Perspective on a Communicative Approach
- Language Curriculum Design and Socialisation.
Peter Mickan. Bristol: Multilingual Matters, 2013. Pp. xvi + 133.
Reviewed by Yuka Akiyama, Georgetown University, Washington DC.
- Exploring language pedagogy through second language acquisition research
Rod Ellis and Natsuko Shintani, Routledge: London/New York, 2014. Pp. ix+388.
Reviewed by Yingli Yang, University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, P.R. China